Multipurpose, closed, needle-free connector for blood sampling, intermittent injections or continuous infusion of fluids or drugs.
Peripheral and central venous catheterization
. Closed system ensures the safety of patients and eliminates the use of obturators
. Needle-free access ensures the safety of healthcare staff
. Latex free avoids risk of allergy
. Allows the administration of lipids and chemotherapy drugs
. Positive bolus of 0.03 ml maintains catheter patency
. Flow rate of 200 ml/min, no flow rate restriction
. Low dead space: 0.1 ml priming volume
. No magnetic metallic components: MRI compatible
. 360 connections or 7 days use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Use aseptic technique to remove Autoflush from sterile package.
2. Attach syringe and prime Autoflush.
3. Attach Autoflush to I.V. catheter or extension line, push and turn clockwise until Autoflush is tight.
4. To access Autoflush, swab female Luer with your choice of disinfectant and wait to dry (30 seconds).
5. Attach a fully primed syringe or extension line onto Autoflush and turn clockwise until tight.
6. When using a device with a Luer slip (e.g. syringe), present the syringe at an angle of 30° facing the Autoflush surface ridge, then in one movement elevate the syringe into horizontal position, push syringe onto Autoflush and rotate slightly clockwise.
7. To disconnect from Autoflush hold the Autoflush and turn the syringe or extension line anticlockwise until loose.
8. Flush and disinfect Autoflush after each use.
Contains Latex: No
Contains DEHP: No
Contains products of animal or biological origin: No
|Code||Number of connexions||Maximum counter pressure in use
|Volume of positive displacement of fluid
|Flow rate under 1 m of H2O
|Max. duration of use|